Hello everyone, I’m putting an exhibition together for E11even 2 (at W.78st Studios). I’m looking for 5 artists for a group show. Please email R!ch at firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration, subject “Variable Speed Exhibition”. Please feel free to share this post. Here are the bullet points.
- The exhibition is called “Variable Speed” (referring to the different approaches and speeds in which artists work)
- This is not a themed exhibition, but an exhibition to show the works in which an artist creates work independently. Works should be new or have not been shown with in a 50 mile radius of the gallery. All mediums will be considered. Works must be cohesive as a grouping.
- Number of works per artists will be based on size. Ex. 10 Small works (if under 12 in x 12 in), 7 Medium works (if under 24 in x 24in) and 5 Large works (if over 24 in x 24 in, but under 48×48). Works over 48×48 must be discussed prior with curator.
- Submit a current website with updated images (not Facebook/IG) or 5 images along with your name, contact info and any other pertinent information to email@example.com
- The exhibition will open and run from April 15-May 20, 2022 (Drop off of works will be at the end of March, TBD)
- Artists should live in the Greater Cleveland area and be able to attend the opening reception and follow gallery/contract rules. A contract can be found on the exhibitions tab of e11even2.com
- Submissions will be accepted until the 5 spots are filled.
- If you have any question, please email R!ch. Thank you!